Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

March 16th - London to Ireland


We woke up really early this morning to go to the cafe and get to go before  the taxi came. Derek and I got our laundry done but our jeans were still a little damp on the pockets. Oh well, they got packed up haha. 

Our train was delayed and once the platform was announced, everyone was running. They ended up hooking two trains up together so it was chaotic trying to figure out where our seats where when there was two of everything! Finally settled after having to walk through a few coaches with all our luggage. A girl sat with us, Sam, and she is from Dublin! She hung out with us for the rest of the trip to Dublin including the 3 hour ferry ride. It's my first time on a boat for a prolonged time. It's definitely different! The food was really good on the ferry, I had steak and ale pie. Wish I could get a legit pie back home! 

Were finally on our last country. I can't believe were already been through 6 countries!! I am excited to just chill in one country for a week!! We got a taxi to our hotel. It's the same hotel that we stayed at 3 years ago. The taxi driver was a wee bit crazy! And he told us he's taking tomorrow off to drink. Haha. I'm so stoked to experience St Paddys day! 

Mc and I headed off to city centre to go to pennys :) sadly, they closed 5 min after we got there. So we grabbed some stuff and walked around for a little. We went to Carroll's to get some stuff to wear for st Paddys day. After we went back to the hotel for some "dinner" which was chips and dessert haha. I'm so excited to be back in Ireland!!

No comments:

Post a Comment