Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Heyyyyyyy :)

Welcome to my new blog!!! I hope this one will hold up longer than my last one, HA! I just felt like the last one didn't give me the freedom of writing everything...but then again, maybe it's just because I think I lead a boring life! Seriously, it's all working my two jobs, coming home to hang out with my husband on the couch while we eat and watch the DVD, then I fall asleep and he wakes my ass up to go take a shower and sleep....woohoo!!! I do it again and then hang out with my family every Sunday! 

Except I have some exciting news, were spending 23 days in Europe soon. I have been holding off of vacays for so long for this! Working so hard all the time to prepay the whole trip except for food, some attractions and shopping (hubbi, you didn't see shopping there)!! My friend Pam wanted me to do my blog while I'm overseas so she could feel like she was on the adventure with me. So that's my goal!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment