Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

SO Excited!!

I'm getting so excited for Europe.  1 month and 2 days! I already feel the whole wahhhhh I don't want to be at work, I just need a vacay!!! Well I do damn it, it's been such a long time since we've gone!  Not to mention I've been working like crazy to pre-pray the trip for everything except for food, some attractions, and of course shopping (hunni, you didn't just read that, hehe)!  I'm almost there, in the next 3 weeks max, I will have done it!  I'm very proud of myself!  Now if I could pack everything in a small carry on, that would be insane! These are the moments that I wish I was Mary Poppins! I've had my packing lists made for months now, so I just need to go through them, make sure I didn't forget anything and also do a run through of packing to see if I need anything still.  It's crazy that I'm usually such a last minute packer and I want to start packing right now, haha.  It's probably because I had a dream the other night that it was the night before we were leaving, I didn't have a packing list and I still needed to buy a bunch of things.  It was horrible!  I'm definitely not going to let that happen so I need to be prepared and start working on everything.

*sigh* dreaming of Belgium waffles and chocolate...

No comments:

Post a Comment