Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

3 months

so it's been 3 months already living my new healthy lifestyle.  things are going great so far.  this past week, i didn't have cheat meals but instead a couple small cheap desserts on the weekend (egees and 1.5 godiva chocolates...so yum!).  i took pictures on the 23rd which is my actual ann date.  i was disappointed to tell you the truth! i really was feeling great about myself and then i looked at the pictures and i didn't know why i looked so horrible.  i know we are all harder on ourselves than we should be but when you're putting in the work like i have been, i expected to look like i do in person in pictures. i showed some of my girlfriends and they definitely see changes.  i want the end product so bad still that it just sucks.  put in the effort and you will (eventually) get the results you want.  it's just going to take me longer i think.

i am only weighing myself at the very least every 2 weeks but i'm going to try to only weigh myself on my ann date.  the scale doesn't mean shit to me anymore...just a curiosity thing. since i'm gaining muscle, i'm not going to lose weight in which seeing the scale makes me sad!

i am way stronger now though.  i benched 65 lbs yesterday 3 sets of 12.  i still hate pull ups with a passion.  it's really my only hated exercise so far.  i just don't understand how i'm strong in all aspects except for that, haha.  i'm squatting 95lbs right now 3 sets of 12.  i'm hoping to up it to 110 by my 4th month!!

i took my measurements today to see if i would feel better overall instead of looking at the pictures.  it helped!

waist: -2.25 in
bust: -1 in
butt: -1.5 in
hips: -3 in
each thigh: -1 in
calves: the same. they went down and then back up with muscle
biceps: -.25 in

keeping my head high and working my body to the max to get fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment