Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

SO proud of myself

yesterday, i had a 15 hour day.  it included 3 jobs for the first 13 hours and then i went and worked out afterwards!!!  yes, i actually stayed committed and didn't just go home because i "had a long day".  i will not get to my goals that way.  i also turned down fatty goodness the past two days as well.  chocolate covered macadamia nuts have been in the frig at work...whattttttt?!? and i didn't even eat ONE! days like yesterday make me super believe in myself that i can get through this shit and be in the best shape of my life by the end of the year.  yesterday, i also squats 50 lbs with the bar for a total of 95 lbs 3 sets of 12 reps.  it really is amazing when you put your mind to it and really work at a goal. 

i'm starting to really love myself again!

No comments:

Post a Comment