Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 10th - Paris

We woke up in the morning to eat breakfast and go to the louvre. The louvre was awesome. I wish we had more time to go through everything. There was just so much to see! The painting were amazing. We got to see Mona Lisa. It's funny cus we kept saying that all the paintings were probably just copies since we saw the Mona Lisa in Italy when we went three years ago. 

After the Louvre, we went to Norte Dame. It was really pretty. I'm still amazed at how they constructed all of the buildings! It's just insane to me without any modern pulleys and equipment. 

After we went to the Arc De Triomphe and that was my favorite. We had to climb up 280 stairs to get the top. It was hilarious cus I had to stop and the old people passed us haha. The view when we finally got up to the top was breathe taking. All the photos were so pretty!!! 

We went to a cafe for a beer and warmth. I got the hot dog and it was really good. It's more like two sausages on a baguette with cheese on it. After we went back to the hotel and took a nap. 

When we woke up, we went to Gusto's Italia. It was the cheapest dinner and the second best I think. The pasta was the best I have ever had and it was just arrabbiata penne! Oh so good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment