Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

March 6th - Munich to Interlaken


We woke up before 5 am to get ready to leave. It was sad leaving Germany.  We didn't have enough time there. We missed the hop on hop off tour which I think would have sufficed me. I wish I would have seen more the city and learned more info about it all. 

We got to the train station and go some food and beer. No, we didn't pop it at 6 am even though we were thinking about since you can drink in public. I bet you if the states were so taboo about drinking, we wouldn't have a binge drinking problem! We were taking the pipe beer back home to keep the bottles :) 

We got on the train (not without mom freaking out of course) and settled into our seats. Oh wait, we found out they're the wrong seats. Awesome. We were actually supposed to be in first class. We had to move all of our luggage through 3 carts. How embarrassing lol. Once we found our seats, we relaxed. Derek and I watched 3 ninjas. God I love that movie!!! The country side was gorgeous though so I kept going back and forth between looking at the iPad and outside. 

Our next train was 50 min late. It was freezing!! Our train finally came and we arrived in interlaken. The train ride there was amazing. The views were gorgeous!! The pictures really don't do justice for it. The air was so clean and the water tastes great! 

The hotel was good but I miss the hotel in Germany. This one is not even and the floor was so noisy in the room. The pillow sucked too, ha. 

We walked around town a bit and shopped. Got my second shot glass of the trip! We also had a piece of chocolate each. We were disappointed actually in it :( Mom and mckenna had attitude sickness. Mom walked around in a circle. It was like she was drunk haha. Then we went to the recommended restaurant by our hotel for Swiss fondue. And boy did that shit smell horrible and taste horrible :( so much for that!!! Derek and my mom got the hash browns with meat in it. It's a staple here and basically a breakfast bowl. Super good! 

After we went back to the hotel and crashed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment