Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

I deserved it

Yesterday was fabulous. Slept in until a little after 9. Laid in bed watching tv for a hour.  Nothing good was on, so I started doing laundry and watching netflix.  How come you spend more time searching netflix than actually watching it? ha! Watched a movie, started another, and passed out for a couple hours.  Woke up, shower, and got ready for super bowl.  Went to hang out at a friend's house before I went over to my parents house.  So relaxing of a day.  I usually spend my only day off cleaning the house and getting things prepped for the whole week.  I gave myself the day off, except of laundry so my nakie ass wouldn't be running around today :) Back to the grind today.  I've got a few more weeks refereeing and 26 days until we leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment