Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Recap Again!

This weekend went by SO freaking fast!!  I worked, which I forgot the soles to my shoes, so that was a lot of fun.  I ended up just wearing my bear paw boots because the league didn't care.  They would rather me in a good mood :)  After I went out with Jackie for dinner.  Loved talking wedding with her! She showed me pics of her in her dress and omg so beautiful! We're obvi old and married since we went out for happy hour and got hot green tea, lol.  Yesterday was breakfast with Dunning and then lunch with the family to celebrate Grama.  And no, I wasn't a fatty and had a whole breakfast and then lunch 2 hours later :) After lunch, did my two little cousin's nails and got ready for our sissi photo shoot.  We won it over a year ago but just never had time to do it! SO excited to see the pictures for that!

Today is the year ann of Grama passing..  I can't believe it's already been a year.  I'm wearing the sweater today that I was wearing when I watched her pass away.  Creepy? Probably, haha.  Just is nice to feel something from the last night I saw her.

AND in a positive note, we're leaving for Europe in 5 freaking days and I am getting excited again.  I really need to pack though.  How many times have I told you that in the past month?!? Yeahhhh, too many to count on one hand, that's for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment