Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Workaholic

Work Work Work...is that all that I do?!? I feel like I haven't had some time for life in such a long time.  It will be worth it to take off to Europe, but still, it's exhausting damn it!  I work 15 hour days today and tomorrow and then referee 7 games sat morning.  That is insane and I just want to sleep!  I will probably come home for a nap before I take my girl Jackie out for her bday dinner on sat.  I will most likely be an old woman and drink hot green tea at happy hour and then come home and fall asleep on the couch :)  Sunday, I have brunch with a friend I haven't seen in a couple months and my sissi and I have our photo shoot that afternoon.  Wanna ask what I'm wearing for it?  Good question!!! Yeah, I ask that myself a lot.  Apparently I will be going shopping after lunch!

THEN, we are at hi, I'm leaving THIS WEEK!  I work 12 hours mon and again on tues.  I have dinners planned for wed and thurs with other girlfriends I haven't seen in a while.  So when the hell am I supposed to pack and get my shit together?!?  Sigh, I guess I will leave sleeping for the plane ride!

Getting a little nervous...

No comments:

Post a Comment