Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend recap!

Yup....got nothing done off my list!  Except I found some jeans which is incredible.  Even more so, they were on sale at old navy for 19 and 22! Very exciting!  Here's what else happened:

- Brought home the bacon working on sat!
- Layed out while reading which was super nice
- Made a lovely hawaiian bbq chx whole wheat pizza.  SO delish
- Did a 5k walk for the hospice of the valley in memory of my Grama.  My mom, sister, and my adopted sister (Mc's best friend) came with me.
- Got a new rook earring which I love way more
- Ate more than I should have which is why I don't feel good today!

We are less than 2 weeks out and I'm freaking about a few things right now.  I haven't done my dry run packing yet! More important, I have my sissi's photo shoot this weekend and we have no idea what the heck we are wearing!! Ahhhhhh!!  Any ideas are welcome for sure.  We were thinking a casual outfit and then a dressy outfit.  Time to raid my closet and see if we need to go buy an outfit! The last thing is I have seemed to misplace my itouch! Ahhhhhhh.  I've looked at the office where I've been keeping it and it's not here.  I looked at home just in case I took it, can't find it.  I'm gonna need some vibes for that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment