Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Nightmare!

Apparently I need to get my ass in gear with doing a dry run of packing for Europe.  WTF Sarah! Seriously, you need to dream that you forgot all your luggage, you get it, and then you forgot your passport.  You forget the combo to the safe to get the passport.  Finally got it.  Then you forget your running waist band that you were planning on wearing to keep all your things safe under your clothes.  Got it.  Oh wait, I forgot to pack things in my luggage and took a freaking empty luggage to the airport.  Okay, I packed.  Then I forget the plane tix!  I finally got to the airport but couldn't find the terminal and then the plane was delayed.  I go to get some candy and Derek wouldn't let me.  What!!!! What was I thinking trying to get candy, I should have been trying to buy a damn drink at the end of this dream!  And we all know Derek would have been down for that!

This week's must do is dry run of packing!!!  19 days.  Whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment