Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Thank the Lordy!!

My parents have converted over to iphones!  Finally I don't have to deal with their question about their damn droids! It will be so nice to have legit group convos instead of them complaining that they get the texts separately. wahhhhh, that's what happens when you freaking choose a dumb ass phone people.  We are 3 whites and 2 blacks now!  I guess they had to be different than my hubbi and sissi! I love that we can all track each other in Europe if one of us gets lost as well! It will be so much simpler for my dad to do!  He asked me yesterday why the photo wasn't sending....um you have to write who you want to send it to SMH!!! So at least now, I know the phone so that I can help him all the time. I love my iphone and I'm set for life!  It's the first time that I can remember that I'm not wanting another phone after a few months!

Most of all, I can't wait to screw with them by sending them the emoji icons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment