Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

To do list

Shitballs do I have a lot on my list to do this weekend, but I'm lacking the time to do it!!

- Clean house...chewy is shedding and there is hair everywhere, thank God for our new dyson!
- Dust the house, where does that much dust come from? I swear I just did it!
- Laundry (Derek will take care of this for me though, he's so lovely)
- Pedi which is obvi super important as it's getting warmer here and I'm wearing flip flops sometimes!
- Get clothes together for our trip.  I know I need some jeans, and I hope that is all!
- Grocery shopping!  I'm tired of hearing "(wahhhh) we have nothing to eat!"
- Buy a ball pump for when I'm refereeing.  Seriously, these people try to play with flat balls all the time, it's so ridic.  A volleyball is supposed to be 4-6lbs.  This crazy girl asks me every week to use her ball.  It's less than 2 lbs, um I said no before and I'll say no again since you never pump it up!
- Speaking of refereeing, I need some damn memory foam insoles.  My feet are just killing me even in new shoes!
- Take a picture of my barely used trashed MK wallet and email it to their customer service.  Which by the way, has taken me since OCTOBER to finally get an answer from them.  Never buy anything online, always buy in the store!
- Get a check from my assignor, I need my money honey!
- Send my girlfriend Jackie all of my wedding stuff so that she can get started.  Less than 48 hours after being engaged, she has a date and a church. whooooaaaaa!
- Get my hair did.
- Get my ring fixed.

Not mention I have a totally different to do list for the house like turning a pantry into a mud closet!

I'm tired just writing this out *runs to naps* oh wait, nope, have to referee after work today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment