Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

ONE MONTH

Holy shit, it's only one month until we leave for Europa!!! I'm so excited!  I have 28 days to get rid of some weight so that I can eat/drink anything I want to while I'm there :)

I started contacting tattoo shops in Dublin for Derek and I to get our tattoos while we're there. It will be my 3rd and his 4th! I'm glad that mine is super small this time though, haha! You'll have to wait to see what we're getting though!

Ugh, I still need to buy jeans!  Anyone know what brand has warmer jeans but not super thick either?  I have my thermals for underneath but wasn't sure if there were any specifically that I should look at!

Best news?!? Wait for it..... WE HAVE PAID OFF EUROPE ALREADY!!!! We decided that we would pre-pay my parents for all the hotels/airfare/trains/groupons/hop on hop off tours.  So all we have to pay for while we're there is some food (we bought some groupons for some countries!) and shopping :) ahhhhhh is it March yet?!?

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome that the trip is fully paid for! Congrats darling. This trip is going to be LEGEND...... wait for it.... ARY! Legendary hahaha.

    ReplyDelete